Thursday 23 July 2009

COLOUR CREATE CHALLENGE BLUE & WHITE



hi, really trying to get to grips with blogging at the moment! please tell me if im not doing things right! lol

i've entered this card into the challenge as its one of my favourite cards that ive done, the shells were collected from portsmouth when i went down to my son who's in the navy, he had been rushed into hospital with burst appendix. we spent over a week at his bedside allmost but still managed to collect some shells for my stash. lol

the image is a magnolia, coloured with promarkers. the papers are papermania(blueberry hill) raffia from my stash, flowers hobbycraft and prima shells from portsmouth lol and dewdrops ebay.
hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card... very sweet & lovely!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning.. I love your embellishments.. Thanks for your entry for the DT Call.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous,beautiful colouring and I love the sea shells......great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for entering the Creatalicious DT challenge.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete